whimsical handmade sterling silver jewelry

whimsical handmade sterling silver jewelry

Friday, November 13, 2015

LOVE SPELL LOCKET

I know that one of my earliest jewelry love affairs began with a locket.  I thought they were so magical..that they held this tiny little secret that no one else knew was there except for you.  A private little reminder of the love that you hold for someone.  A place to keep something of theirs close to your heart...a photo, a lock of hair, a piece of their clothing...

I decided that I wanted to create something that was like a pact...a pact between two people to be there for one another no matter what life throws at them.  FOREVER

When your persons promise of forever just isn't enough, the prepared girl makes sure to get insurance!  The LOVE SPELL locket requires you to roll out the scroll and write down your lovers name.  Tie it back up, place it inside and you are bound together for life.

This is the first locket in the series and I am already sketching out my plans for #2

The front and back shot of the LOVE SPELL locket
The inside of the locket says OUR LOVE WILL NOT FAIL US
The piece in my hand so you can tell the size

No comments:

Post a Comment